INTRODUCTION & BACKGROUND
Zoep Engineering (Pty) Ltd trading as Zoep Consulting Engineers (Zoep) delivers professional engineering services in the civil engineering and construction sector. We strive to build long term client relationships through efficient and comprehensive service delivery underlain by ethical and sound business practices.
The company was established in 2013. Since inception, Zoep has been involved in infrastructure engineering projects in mining infrastructure, structural engineering, minerals processing, energy, property development, manufacturing plants, electrical engineering, municipal engineering and telecommunications amongst others.
“To be instruments for improving the quality of life of our people, families, clients, suppliers to the communities we influence and to bring about social, environmental and economic upliftment through our talents and values.”
“To ensure that we make a significant contribution to the upliftment through the transferring of skills and knowledge to communities and employees alike.
This will be achieved through the provision of effective services in consulting engineering, project management and advisory services in those critical fields specific and peripheral to our expertise.”
Our standard for behavior finds residence in our core values which are:
- We believe that civil engineering is a divine purpose as the product of our work serves people, enhances the ease and the quality of life;
- Being an integrated and supportive team;
- Individual and team development, the improvement in all facets of competency related to our work and business;
- Making the world a better place – we aspire to leave it better than we found it; and
- Holding ourselves to ethical standards in all our affairs and dealings.
As a company, our people, together with our systems, processes and policies reflect our commitment to:
- Building long term client relationships through efficient and comprehensive service delivery underlain by sound business practices;
- Serve humanity through our clients. We choose to work for clients that respect our core values and professionalism in the project delivery process;
- Comprehensively understand our client’s objectives, the project needs, outcomes and purpose before exploring solutions;
- A balanced and integrated approach to project development in which
socio-economic growth is achieved with due regard to the affected environment, communities and overall commercial benefit; and
- Working within a strong project management framework that is driven by the objectives of quality service, realistic time management, efficient control of resources and budgets.
The company carries full Professional Indemnity insurance and makes use of only registered accountants, auditors and brokers.
Zoep Consulting Engineers is a Level 4 BBEEE Contributor.